Customer Success Specialist
High energy sales professional to provide exceptional customer service
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is a Surrey-based, rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal products. With 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now service our Global customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways. We are an agile small business with limitless growth plans. Today, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented people to join our team.
We’re looking for a happy, ambitious and upbeat Customer Service Representative to process orders and interact with customers via email, telephone, and provide quotations and solutions to our amazing customers! If you enjoy setting the bar high and have a verifiable track record of meeting and then exceeding objectives by responding to a high volume of inquiries then this is right role for you!
- Deliver exceptional service by processing inquiries, sending quotations, closing sales with customers over the phone and email.
- Data entry using our cloud-based ERP/CMS (NetSuite) system to create new customer files, record inquiries, check inventory, and coordinate sales activities.
- Process sales orders from customer inquiries to order confirmation and follow-up on customer needs.
- Ensure all inquiries are addressed completely and perform all transactions necessary to support the quotation and order fulfillment processes.
- Demonstrate technical initiative in identifying and resolving customer needs; make outbound calls on warm internet leads.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications/ Preferences:
- Early bird: The working hours for this position are 8am – 4:30pm.
- Flexibility to occasionally swap/float stat holidays to accommodate our US customers needs.
- Strong data entry & computer skills (CRM, MRP/ERP, NetSuite would be an asset).
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in administration, order desk, sales or customer service. (B2B is a Plus+)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; solid phone presence and experience in closing business.
- Mechanical aptitude. You can visualize how parts and products can fit together.
- The ability to demonstrate critical thinking, good judgement, progressive mindset, and self-awareness.
- Great at building rapport, friendly, outgoing, and enjoy engaging with new people via email, and even possibly on social media.
- Diploma, certificate and/or training in sales, business, communications or related disciplines would be an asset.
- Happy! You were born with this special gene whereby your glass is always Full.
- Hustle Factor: You don’t get discouraged by objections, and you get persistent when it comes to reaching your goals.
- Passionate: You’re all about solving real problems, not just “pitching.”
- Results-driven: You're able to think on your feet and love overcoming obstacles.
- Adaptability: You are open to feedback and coaching and ready to take your skills to the next level.
- Organization: You know how to allocate your time effectively.
- Empathetic: You’re a good listener who knows how to get a real sense of customer's needs.
- Strong ‘hunter’ mindset (converting new business from competition).
- Technical savvy: You have the ability to use computer systems while in talking with a client.
- Customer Focused: You help make talking to Reliance a great experience for the customer.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy.
Why should you apply?
- Full time position with a competitive benefits package, and salary structure.
- Reliance Foundry celebrates successes with fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks!
- We believe in an environment that encourages a positivity while pursuing high standards.
Please submit resumes via email complete with personal cover letter and wage requirements to:
Jazz, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.