Join an exciting enterprise SaaS fintech startup that is using artificial intelligence to change how consumers interact with banks and credit unions.
Finn AI is a rapidly-growing cloud based SaaS company specializing in providing virtual assistants to banks and credit unions to improve service quality, acquire customers and help consumers manage their money. Working with banks across four continents, including some of the world’s largest brands, our Conversational Banking product is changing how people interact with banks (i.e., their money).
Leveraging our proprietary AI stack for natural language understanding and the richest banking domain data model and library of pre-built use cases in the industry, we are uniquely positioned to help banks and credit unions evolve their default experience to a smart virtual personal banker.
To learn more visit www.finn.ai or follow us on LinkedIn.
Finn AI is a market leader in an early and rapidly growing market. Our solution helps consumers ‘chat’ to their bank, whenever and wherever they want, simplifying the experience, extending service 24/7 and driving efficiency.
We have a strong cohort of customers including ATB Financial, KOHO, Tyme Bank, Banpro, Fidor Bank, one of the largest US card networks and more -- alongside partners including Visa, Liveperson, MX.com, Temenos and more. Finn AI was named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in 2018.
Finn AI is a well funded series A startup with a fully agile product development methodology. We are looking for a data engineer professional to join our growing technology team.
As a data centric organization, you play a central role in implementing our data management life cycle strategies and tools, including acquisition, storage, transformation, processing, retention and disposition.
If you like the challenge of delivering real-world data to power our engineering, product design, data science and even marketing and sales, with high quality, good security and under reasonable costs, there is the position for you!
- Design, develop and maintain company databases and data schemas, including operational data, analytics data, and data warehouse
- Design, develop and maintain data management tools and pipeline for both internal use and production
- Participate in technical evaluation and implementation of data tooling, platforms, automation pipelines and hosting solutions
- Maintain the infrastructure of data pipelines, adhering to compliance and security while enabling the use of data
- Good understanding of data governance principles and architectural patterns for data structures for enterprise applications
- 3 or more years developing and managing high volume data pipelines
- Strong experience with Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Strong Experience working with Python and/or Node
- Strong experience of AWS RDS, including its performance tuning and HA operations
- Working knowledge of developing and deploying tools with Kubernetes
- Experience defining and managing ETL workflows
- Experience working with machine learning, including deep learning, statistical methods and non deterministic models a plus
- Experience in Fintech, dealing with financial data
- Experience with SoC2 compliant data management
- Have worked in a customer deliver environment
- Speak more than one language
- Experience working in a SAAS organization
- Experience working with mxnet, tensorflow or other deep learning frameworks
We are hiring directly or through personal networks and will not accept recruiter referrals.
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Parental leave benefits
- Education/ Skills development grant
- Flexible working hours, a collaborative, team-based environment
- Team events and celebrations
*To meet our compliance obligations we require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offences that are directly relevant to employment at Finn AI, and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation.