Fast Track to Manufacturing (F2M)
If you are unemployed or underemployed and want to do something more than just wait and wonder what happens next, take this unique opportunity to upgrade your skills and secure a full-time permanent job after only 6 weeks of paid online training.
F2M (Fast Track to Manufacturing) is designed for young newcomers who are looking for a rewarding career in the manufacturing field. Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Upon completion of the training, you will receive an industry-recognized certificate and support that will lead to a new job. With individualized one-one support, we will help you meet your next career goal.
Who is eligible?
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person (under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, S.C. 2001. C 27) legally entitled to work in Canada,
- Living in British Columbia,
- Not a full-time student (i.e., not enrolled in high school or in post-secondary training),
- Not actively participating in another provincially or federally funded labor market program,
- Young adults
- Unemployed or underemployed.
Benefits you will get:
- 6 weeks of online career exploration workshops and Occupational Skills Training
- Paid short term industrial standard certificates training
- WHMIS & Occupational First Aid Level 1 Certificates
- Financial support (Paid classroom training + Transportation support)
- Full-time, Permanent employment upon training completion
- 12 weeks of on-job support from your career coach