Infrastructure Platform Admin II
At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance
There is an interesting and challenging opportunity to work as an Infrastructure Platforms Administrator in the Information Services Division. The successful candidate will be part of a small, fast paced team that administers ICBC’s Windows workstation environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing Citrix operational tasks in an enterprise environment
• Creating and maintaining Windows workstation Operating System Deployment (OSD) packages
• Creating and deploying automated software installation packages using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM)
• Creating and maintaining PowerShell scripts
• Managing microsoft security products
• Analyzing and mitigating security vulnerabilities
• Deploying security patches using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Configuring Window workstations using Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• Managing end-user hardware such as printers, scanners, mobile, and desktops
• Creating documentation and improving processes.
As a successful candidate, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to think critically, creatively, and solve problems in an agile enterprise environment.
• Demonstrate learning agility with new technologies and the willingness to learn quickly
• Good understanding of the Windows workstation operating systems in an Active Directory environment
• Microsoft PowerShell scripting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of end-user hardware and configuration
Please note only those legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.
As announced by the Provincial government, all ICBC employees will be required to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination.