Insights Center Senior Consultant
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables.
Our team in Vancouver is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference.
KPMG Ignition is focused on emerging technology, innovation and data & analytics, it is a transformative space and suite of specialized services that helps clients drive business growth and innovation. In the Virtual Ignition Centre - Vancouver, KPMG provides organizations with access to global thought leaders, design thinking and problem-solving methodologies, data analytics tools, and digital transformation services across multiple collaborative spaces.
The Ignition Centre is the ‘catalyst for KPMG's, data and analytics solutions' it is the Sr. Consultant's role to be the ‘solution champion’ for global solution demonstrations – presenting KPMG capabilities and solutions for client opportunities.
This Consultant plays a critical role in the client journey within the Ignition Centre, with a smart balance of technology know how and data acumen. We are seeking an individual with the confidence, charisma and experience to lead executive clients and partners through creative problem solving to complex business challenges.
Learn more visit the KPMG Ignition website
What you will do
- Help clients understand the value of Data & Analytics, understanding business challenges and requirements for big data solutions.
- Act as facilitator for client sessions with senior level executives, delivering engaging workshops and customizing insight focused collaboration based on the needs and challenges of and client.
- Lead end-user demos in a compelling manner, leveraging storytelling and design thinking to illustrate KPMG’s digital capabilities and demonstrating business value to clients.
- Works with Sales Partners within the pre-sales cycle to establish KPMG as the best solution to solve the client’s challenges and needs.
- Educate both internal and external teams on KPMG solutions, features and benefits, and who can evangelize meaning to various audiences.
- Embed data and analytics in client proposals and sales opportunities for KPMG Canada.
- Expand relationships with Subject Matter Experts and Senior Leadership to identify opportunities and lead to discovery sessions with clients.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams to contribute to strategic go-to-market opportunities and supports major digital initiatives.
- Data literacy – Ongoing upskilling on how to talk effectively about D&A and Digital.
- Project Manage and mentor fellow team members to deliver world class client experiences. This includes operations, design and delivery of Ignition sessions.
- Coordination of team members across the firm for session and client engagements.
- Contribute to planning, strategy and growth of various innovation methodologies in the Virtual Ignition Vancouver program and across KPMG Canada.
- Collaborate with internal teams to facilitate and host KPMG Virtual Innovation events across the Greater Vancouver Area and National Teams (e.g. Client Events, Ecosystem Partner, Recruiting and Impact).
What you bring to the role
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or equivalent professional education. Additionally, an MBA or other post-graduate studies or professional affiliations is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience as a Consultant in a client facing role with real-world projects and outcomes.
- Training in innovation methodologies with in-depth experience in design agility for professionals who develop, design, or build for future growth.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and courageous mindset with great listening skills and the ability to inspire confidence and deliver creative action.
- Expert project management skillset to handle multiple priorities and requests while staying organized.
- Self-directed with a strong ability to deliver outstanding results under tight timelines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a passion for picking up and synthesizing new technology.
- The successful candidate must have an excellent understanding of data and analytics principals and technologies (data science) as well as the ability to craft a compelling digital story that resonates with clients (business needs).
- Experience required for this role traverses’ multiple disciplines and synthesises experience and skills from data science, understanding the client situation, understanding internal stakeholder interests as well as solid experience in facilitation and storytelling.
- Complementary to this is the need for strong communication skills and experience presenting to a range of senior stakeholders. This role relies on the ability to deliver compelling and targeted messages to a variety of stakeholders (both internal and external) using digital tools.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.