Intermediate/Senior UX/UI Designer
TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we've built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role - UX/UI Designer
We are looking for an Intermediate/Senior UX/UI designer to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products and our clients products. You will translate users needs and business requirements into simple, understandable solutions through research, ideation, prototyping, testing and wireframing. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a robust UX process, have an eye for artful design and possess superior UI skills. This role will work closely with the rest of the Design team, Account Managers, Project Managers and Developers to assist in building intuitive and accessible products. We're ideally looking for someone who is looking to progress to the next level in their career, moving from an Intermediate to Senior level.
- Create delightful and intuitive products holding the user at the centre of the experience
- Collaborate with other members of the design team on UX/UI solutions
- Design and execute UX Research, not limited to but including usability testing
- Prepare user stories, product architecture, sketches, wireframes, and prototype
- Create design deliverables including production ready assets, specs, style guides for iOS, Android, and responsive web
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure signed off UI design is implemented successfully
- Participate in Design Thinking sessions with our clients to help understand business goals and validate ideas
- Present design decisions clearly to team and clients
- Help collaborate mentor Junior colleagues
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates your understanding of user-centric design
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process
- Proficient with industry standard software such as Sketch, Figma, Invision or Adobe Suite
- Ability to appreciate feedback and seek continuous design improvement
- Be an advocate of design thinking practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of best UX practices, trends and technologies
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Creative, analytical, self-motivated, detail oriented
- Critical, thinker, Problem solver and user/customer centred
- Agency experience
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Interaction design experience
- If your application is selected, you will be advanced to the initial round of phone screening, then a zoom interview with the Design Team
- Please include a link to your digital portfolio
Although we support remote work (especially now due to the pandemic), we're only considering candidates based in the Vancouver area for this opportunity.
Candidate will be required to hold a valid work permit
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we'll reach out with details about how we're addressing the pandemic and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you'll be introduced to the whole team and we'll walk you through our on-boarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide.
Once you're settled in, our PMs and Business Managers will walk you through our project pipeline and roster of current support clients. Equipped with the resources and support you need, you'll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that will keep you on your toes. Check out some our past work here.
If you choose to work in the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will welcome you to the TTT family. Some of our other perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga and boxing lessons (once more of us are back in the office), and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives. By working together, we do everything we can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We're ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.