Lead Solutions Engineer
If you're a product-minded engineer that loves crypto / blockchain and loves spending time brainstorming technical solutions to business problems, this might be the PERFECT role for you.
We're building the best Solutions Engineer team in the business to help top-tier third-party developers building and launching products and services on the new Flow blockchain – as well as the Dapper payments platform. We're seeing tremendous developer interest and already have a number of large brands and creatives building on our tools. You'll be coming in at the very earliest stages of helping introduce this new paradigm to the world.
You will be working with Fortune 500 companies and top global brands as well as venture-funded startups and independent developers. Your goal: ensure developers are never blocked from going live on Flow due to technical questions.
About the role:
- Serve as the first technical point of contact for top-tier third-party developers interested in building on Flow, hopping on calls to answer technical questions directly
- Work cross-functionally—and especially closely with our Engineering team— to ensure third-party developers are getting best-in-class service
- Create and publish support content (articles, videos, etc.), addressing frequently asked questions and new features, building up a library of self-serve material for developers
- Bonus: be willing and able to dive into the code to help solve developer problems
- Experience in developer technical support
- Have an eat-sleep-breathe developers mentality
- Available to support developers almost all the time
- Bonus: experience working as a developer
- Bonus: experience with blockchain development (smart contracts, in particular)
- Bonus: fluent in Mandarin
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.