Marketing Project Coordinator
D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems, software, and services and is the world’s first commercial supplier of quantum computers. Our mission is to unlock the power of quantum computing by delivering customer value with practical quantum applications for problems as diverse as logistics, artificial intelligence, materials sciences, drug discovery, cybersecurity, fault detection, and financial modeling.
D-Wave’s systems and quantum cloud services are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Volkswagen, DENSO, Lockheed, and Los Alamos National Laboratory. We have also appeared in Time Magazine, MIT Technology Review, Forbes, INC Magazine and Wired.
The marketing team at D-Wave is a small but mighty distributed team looking for a quick study who is curious about mind-blowing technology and how audiences adopt new things. We’re quirky, intense and love to have fun while we bring quantum computers to market.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with our marketing and sales teams, you will be working to organize and execute a variety of projects flawlessly with high attention to detail to ensure strategic marketing and business outcomes. If you have a deep passion for storytelling, love building and executing on a good plan, are obsessed with finding new ways to market, dream about KPIs, love to dig into the data, get up in the morning for bleeding edge technology, and you are looking forward to working alongside amazing professionals who will further your skills in B2B technology marketing, then this is the job for you!
- Supports the Marketing team with planning, executing, and tracking of all marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and content marketing. Coordinate with the team to execute marketing campaigns to reach our target audiences of C-Suite and developers.
- Proactively manages calendars for our CMO and organizes internal and external meetings as required
- Project manages key campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Prepares marketing reports by tracking, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing pipeline and marketing performance data
- Supports marketing and sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
- Plans meetings, customer events, webinars and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, maintains databases, prepares reports and coordinates email and mailing lists.
- Keeps promotional materials ready and updated by coordinating requirements with graphics team, updating content as necessary, inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt (as needed)
- Researches competitors and competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; while maintaining research databases
- Assists in content creation across multiple channels including, web, blogs, PR, social, ad copy, product launches, public affairs, etc
- Creates, proofreads, and edits materials for various marketing channels, ensuring consistency in voice
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Ensures marketing deliverables are on track, and on time with excellent quality and measurable outcomes.
- Have 1-3 years of Executive Assistant or related experience
- Track record of flexible, flawless marketing planning and execution with an eye for detail and a curious, business-centric approach. Experience working with sales teams preferred.
- Demonstrated calendar and meeting management for fast paced executive
- Have 3-5 years of marketing coordinator experience, and have completed marketing, communications, or related course work
- Possess marketing skills – has supported the coordination of marketing channels including social media, events, email marketing, web, advertising, public relations, etc. to measurable, successful outcomes
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinking skills
- Very experienced with MS Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with various technology communications platforms, such as Slack and Zoom
- Strong writing and communications skills for both technical and business audiences
- Strong work ethic, and ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment while maintaining the right levels of confidentiality and knowledge sharing.
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Curious and hungry
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. D-Wave Systems Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, religion or sexual orientation.