NetSuite Administrator / Programmer – Ongoing Contract Position
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is an established company that specializes in marketing and distribution of metal products. With over 95 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we serve customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways. Nominated two years in a row and ranked on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 award for Canada’s fastest growing companies, we are looking to hire talented professionals for our Surrey, BC office.
Whether you’re an IT professional looking to advance your career, or an established IT leader looking for a growth position, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a seasoned Netsuite Administrator to take our company to the next level.
Position to commence: ASAP
- Netsuite administration: Provide maintenance and support of Netsuite system including programming/scripting, configuration, customization, and user assistance.
- Netsuite data architect: Work with engineering, marketing, and our website team to design, set up, and manage items in Netsuite and on our website.
- Analyze complex business requirements and map business processes to NetSuite.
- Collaborate and work closely with in-house development team to implement custom solutions.
- Willingness to develop NetSuite product skills in all areas as required by customer engagements and dedicate time toward professional certifications.
- More efficient setup of Roles and Permissions.
- Improved Workflows.
- Better Dashboards using Analytics.
- Complex data requests presented in functional reports.
- More efficient searches.
- 2+ years of Netsuite user management and/or support experience in a lead position.
- Must have experience administering and customizing Oracle Netsuite.
- Must have a deep understanding of Items, Kits, Assemblies and BOM’s.
- Strong multitasking, analytical thinking, ability to learn new systems/concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications/Asset (not required):
- Administering a WordPress website.
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a competitive benefits package and salary structure.
- The company encourages a positive and comfortable work environment with flexible hours.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, celebrations, and other perks.
- This is a contract position is a contract position. Hours to be project based to begin. The possibility of regular weekly hours is possible.
- Because we are a GREAT place to work.
Please submit resumes via email complete with personal cover letter and wage requirements to:
Jazz Gill, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
- Applicants should include wage expectations/requirements and comprehensive employment history.
- Only applications submitted with a personal cover letter will be considered.
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.