R&D AI Intership
JOB SUMMARY: The internship program provides opportunities to gain practical work experience in a business environment. As a full-time, paid intern, you will be engaged in a variety of projects, and responsible for delivering results, both as an individual and as a member of a team. We welcome your fresh perspective and energy, as you gain experience in a fast-paced business environment. This is a great opportunity to jump start your career!
This internship will be as part of the AI team of the Enterprise Imaging group of Software & Analytics. The focus is on improving workflow and reducing the time taken for radiologists to do reads. Projects can include medical based image classification and work on enabling the future use of AI models in a clinical setting.
COMPONENTS: The internship program begins with orientation and training, which will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to ensure your success over the course of the 12-week program. After orientation, you will begin to work with your assigned manager and team on various projects throughout your internship; you will receive ongoing feedback, as well as formal performance reviews. In your final weeks at Change Healthcare, you will participate in a presentation to senior leadership, reviewing the projects in which you have been engaged and the value you have added to the organization. Every aspect of this internship program is designed to enhance professional development.
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student majoring in engineering, mathematics or computer science with focus on artificial intelligence or machine learning
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Final year of bachelor’s degree or higher
Technical Skills Required:
• Experience with cloud based operations (AWS, Azure or Google)
• Experience with Kubernetes / Docker
• Experience with Machine Learning initiatives (Tensorflow, PyTorch, others)
• Some experience with R is desirable
• C++/C# experience is a bonus
• Effective Communication in various modes (Teams, Email)
• Demonstrate decisiveness and good judgment
• Be flexible while achieving change
• Consistently accomplish results
• Openly communicate with all team members
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills
• Have the ability to work effectively with team members
• Be energetic and enthusiastic to learn, individually and as a member of a team
• Have the ability and desire to create quality results consistently
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!