Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative - Finn AI
Join an exciting enterprise SaaS fintech startup that is using artificial intelligence to change how consumers interact with banks and credit unions.
Finn AI is a rapidly-growing cloud-based SaaS company specializing in providing virtual assistants to banks and credit unions to improve service quality, acquire customers and help consumers manage their money. Working with banks across four continents, including some of the world’s largest brands, our Conversational Banking product is changing how people interact with banks (i.e., their money).
Leveraging our proprietary AI stack for natural language understanding and the richest banking domain data model and library of pre-built use cases in the industry, we are uniquely positioned to help banks and credit unions evolve their default experience to a smart virtual personal banker.
To learn more visit www.finn.ai or follow us on LinkedIn
Finn AI is a market leader in an early and rapidly growing market. We are looking for top sales performers to help us scale in the North America market, targeting challenger banks, regional and community banks, and credit unions in an enterprise selling motion. Our solution helps consumers ‘chat’ to their bank, whenever and wherever they want, simplifying the experience, extending service 24/7 and driving efficiency.
We have a strong cohort of customers including ATB Financial, Truist, United FCU, Tyme Bank, Banpro, Fidor Bank and more -- alongside partners including Visa, Liveperson, MX.com, Temenos, Q2, Glia and more. Finn AI was named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in 2019.
If you are customer and people-centric and are interested in helping change how people bank and manage their money, we invite you to apply online now.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a critical member of the team, responsible for driving the growth of our business alongside our AE's. You will have at least 2-3 years of experience selling mid-market enterprise SaaS (ideal average ticket size $50-100k). You regularly hit and crush your quota. You are a hunter, you love prospecting and are familiar with typical SaaS sales tools and processes (Outreach/ SalesLoft, Salesforce, etc.). You are good at working largely independently and will run your territory as if it’s your own business.
You will own a pre-defined territory and matrix report into 1 or 2 Senior Account Executives.
- Research new potential accounts in assigned territory
- Source new sale opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Reach out to prospective buyers as per the defined sales process
- Book and conduct/assist on customer discovery calls
- Book and assist in customer interest calls
- Assist in product demos
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide ad-hoc support as requested by AE including but not limited to call documentation, presentation preparation, proposal writing, ROI calculators, scoping, etc.
- Adhere to all Finn AI sales documentation and tracking procedures
- Adhere to the company’s security requirements
- Complete any other task or responsibility as defined by the Managing Director, Sales.
Your background includes:
- 1-3 years proven inside sales experience or business development
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong phone presence and experience cold calling
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Fluent Spanish, French Speaker
- Experience selling a SaaS product
- 1-3 years financial services experience, preference for Tier 2, Denovo and Challenger Bank experience
- Multi-cultural competency
- Experience working in startup culture
- Availability to work eastern time zone hours once or twice per week
About Finn AI:
Finn AI is an award-winning, AI-powered virtual assistant built for personal banking and finance. We put a personal banker in every bank customer’s pocket, helping them to manage their money wherever they are, whatever they need - via a simple, natural conversation.
Our team of data scientists, engineers, and financial industry experts helps banks and credit unions transform customer engagement and increase financial literacy while delivering the convenience and savings of a digital-first experience.
Today we have successful public deployments in three languages with a growing global customer base that includes ATB Financial, Truist, United Federal Credit Union, Banpro Grupo Promerica, and Tyme Digital.
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Parental leave benefits
- Career development grant
- Flexible working hours and WFH options, a collaborative, team-based environment
Please include a cover letter letting us know why you are interested in working at Finn AI and the attributes you feel you have that will make you successful in this role. This is a requirement to be considered for the role.
*To meet our compliance obligations we require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offenses that are directly relevant to employment at Finn AI and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation.