Senior Embedded C Engineer
We're looking for an experienced Senior Embedded C Engineer to support the integration of hardware crypto wallets with the Flow blockchain, developed by Dapper Labs. Flow is a blockchain designed from the outset for high-throughput, low-cost transactions without sharding. While most blockchain users will accept third-party custody of crypto assets through exchanges, more security-sensitive users prefer using hardware wallets.
You will lead the development of hardware crypto-wallet integrations with the Flow blockchain across multiple device types in the industry. You possess a strong understanding of cryptographic principles and concepts, as well as experience in the IoT security space (which will be needed, given the nature of hardware crypto-wallets). You have demonstrated strength in how to debug, troubleshoot, and test embedded OS-based software. You take pride in the quality of your work and your attention to detail ensures that no loose end is left for an attacker.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Deliver well-designed, high performing, memory sensitive software for hardware wallet integrations with the Flow blockchain
- Launch new features and new hardware wallet integrations. Advise on wallet-specific features in collaboration with the product team.
- Define internal best practices for security in relation to the development, maintenance, and support of hardware wallet integrations
A little about you:
- Experience with embedded software development in C/C++ for Linux or UNIX-like systems
- Experienced with embedded hardware platforms, including Linux, UNIX, Android, or VxWorks
- Established proficiency in cryptographic protocols, signature schemes, ciphers, threat modeling, and security best practices
- Experience with software reverse-engineering or debugging tools, such as GDB
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.