Senior Problem and Change Coordinator
At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
The Service Transition team is looking for a Sr. Problem and Change Coordinator to support ICBC’s IT Service Management processes in the areas of Problem, Change, and Major Incident Management.
As a Sr. Problem and Change Coordinator you will play a key role in helping to drive and lead enhancements and improvements across the IS division, ensuring we avoid systems issues that impact our customers through:
- Facilitating day-to-day operations of the change and problem management processes, ensuring compliance to internal practices and policies;
- Managing Problem and Change records, coordinating the day-to-day execution of the processes and process administration;
- Communicating with stakeholders and technical staff concerning the status of Problem and Change records;
- Leading technical teams to identify the root cause and solution of Major Incidents or Service Disruptions, conducting Major/Post Incident Reviews, and facilitating Problem Management meetings;
- Identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts concerning planned changes and facilitating meetings to discuss changes and problems;
- Analyzing information, producing reports, and driving process improvement opportunities.
The following technical support experience will be required:
- A solid foundation in IT Infrastructure and Operations technologies;
- Experience with IT Service Management with demonstrated experience with Problem, Change, and Incident Management practices and policies;
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations and working knowledge of Service Manager;
- Strong communications, relationship building, and facilitation skills;
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to ask the right questions to identify problems and mitigate service impacts.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you’ll thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results. Anticipate a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment.
ICBC is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer, and invites applications from all qualified candidates
Please note only those legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.
As announced by the Provincial government, all ICBC employees will be required to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination.