Senior QA Analyst
*Please note this role is only open to North America remote work*
How’d you like to join the team that broke the Ethereum blockchain with cute kitties? Dapper Labs, the creators of CryptoKitties, is at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. Over $200 million in sales in the past 30 days and nearly 300k active users driven by organic growth. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
We're looking for a full-time QA Analyst to help us guarantee the excellence of our next generation of blockchain collectible and gaming products for world-renowned brands like the NBA and Dr. Seuss.
The ideal candidate will have experience building a QA function from the ground up. QA is young at our organization and we're looking for the right person to lead its growth!
What you will help us accomplish:
- You will assist our current QA Analyst in performing manual QA on our NBA Topshot and Dapper products. It will be a feather in your cap if you can help us move towards automation of often repeated tests. The position will see you:
- Analyze our acceptance criteria and software specification to create detailed manual tests plans.
- Work with our product and engineering team to collect criteria to keep the test cases up to date.
- Identify edge cases in our implementation through thorough black box testing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities between different product teams.
- Find, record, document and track issues.
- Perform manual acceptance and regression testing to verify issue resolution.
- Help us determine how to move towards more automated testing in the future.
A little about you:
- You have 3-5 years (or more) of experience performing manual QA on web and mobile applications.
- You have a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- You have a passion for finding bugs and pointing them out to the development teams.
- You are familiar with basic API interactions, writing simple SQL queries and understanding the basics of front-end and back-end web development technologies.
- You have a fundamental understanding and experience in the automation of front and back end applications.
- You will blow us away if you have knowledge of blockchain technologies.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.