Senior Software Engineer
CareCru is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join an energetic and growing team in our Vancouver office. You should be entrepreneurially minded and have a passion for software engineering. Your primary role will be to help build and maintain the overall CareCru platform. This is a remote friendly role in Canada.
Let's talk if...
- You understand the importance of testing and are an advocate for it
- You take pride in developing quality software, taking it from inception to deployment
- You’re the kind of person who takes initiative to improve things
- You have a genuine, demonstrable passion for software engineering
- You’re excited to help mentor a growing engineering team to become world-class
- You’re hungry to apply your deep experience building enterprise platforms
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in formal software environments
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale enterprise platforms
- Experience building and maintaining distributed systems
- Comfortable working on a cross-functional Scrum team
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, disciplined and detail-oriented
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and oral
Required Stack Experience
- Experience with languages like Java, Go, C#
- Experience with streaming technologies like Apache Kafka
- Experience with modern frontend component frameworks like React, Angular, Vue
- Bonus points to Typescript Experience
- Bonus points to DevOps Experience with AWS
CareCru is the creator of Donna™, a virtual dental practice assistant, powered by AI, that grows and manages dental practices. Through Donna, dental practices can grow and more effectively manage their business while drastically enhancing the patient experience.
What about the culture?! We are an ambitious team of no-nonsense, risk-takers that thrive in a swing for the fences culture. We are positive, passionate, and a lot of fun to work with. We take no shortcuts and constantly strive to be the best in the world at what we do.
- Be an early stage contributor in the hottest Dental startup in North America run by a proven team with successful startup experience
- We provide a competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- An excellent benefits package including health, life, dental and vision
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team that works hard and has fun doing it