Senior Technical Specialist –Senior Windows Workstation Administrator
At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
Our Personal Computing Platforms team is looking for a Sr. Technical Specialist to focus on technical delivery of our modern workplace solutions. This position will focus primarily on workstation management products in a Microsoft environment. This role also includes technical consulting and liaising with other business units.
Your qualifications will include:
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies;
• 3+ years hands-on experience administering and managing enterprise Windows workstations using technologies such as SCCM/MEM, Intune, GPO, and OSD
• Advanced expertise with PowerShell scripting and automation;
• Understanding of the workstation infrastructure for enterprise environments;
• Sound organization and forecasting skills in order to assist in managing overall departmental goals and objectives;
• Experience leading and implementing technical projects;
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
In addition, the following skills would be an asset:
• Hands on experience with Microsoft 365 services such as Azure and Defender for Endpoint, Conditional Access and MFA;
• Hands on experience managing end user hardware in a large enterprise environment, including laptops, print devices, etc.;
• macOS administration using Jamf
Please note only those legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.
As announced by the Provincial government, all ICBC employees will be required to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination.