Senior UI/UX Designer
What do you envision your next career to look like? Join MetaOptima to make a difference in the lives of millions as we revolutionize the dermatology industry with artificial intelligence-powered software solutions for faster, more effective, and affordable care. MetaOptima is full of passionate, innovative people who thrive on working together as a team to build smart, life-saving technologies for medical professionals and their patients. Our casual, open-office culture welcomes fresh ideas from the minds of doers. Join our fast-growing startup to add your voice to our vision while working with a cool group of people set on making their mark on the world. We take pride in what we’ve accomplished together, and can’t wait to see how you’ll help us grow.
A team who works together, wins together. We’re excited to share some of our accomplishments with you:
- A BCIC New Ventures Competition Winner
- Plug and Play Startup Showdown Winner
- BCIP Innovation Challenge Award Winner
- Coast Capital Savings Venture Prize Winner
- A Ready To Rocket Winner 2018 & 2019
- Winner of ISIC Disease Classification AI Competition 2018
- Member of Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster
- Winner of ITAC Ingenious of the Year Awards, 2019
- Experience in creating and designing user-centered UIs for web applications and smartphone apps
- Ability to design user experience using personas, user journeys, wireframing, and high fidelity mockups
- Minimum three year’s experience
- Expertise in tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere and other design tools.
- Ability to create pixel-perfect layouts that provide a consistent experience across all web browsers and operating systems
- Can efficiently work in a collaborative team environment
- Deliver mockups for all stages of the design process for both smart-phone app and web application
- Design well-thought, clear, and polished UI, providing an engaging and delightful user experience
- Develop UI assets using Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools
- Design and enhance the company website
- Design wireframes, participate in user design/planning sessions and build prototypes.
- Illustrating user journeys for key product use cases.
- Develop application wireframes and product specifications.
- Create Design Systems documentation.
- Act as a liaison to provide feedback and ensure design integrity of projects between interaction designers, software engineers, and project managers.
- Develop and design creative content using Adobe Suite for print and online materials (exhibition, brochures, flyers, website, marketing and training videos, advertisements, social media, product packaging, etc.)
- Edit special effects, composition, and design of video and audio productions
- Manage print requests, gather estimates, coordinate print schedule and print production
We offer a competitive salary, vacation, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package (including extended health, vision, and dental). If you are interested and passionate about doing things that really matter send us your resume and join us on this amazing journey.