Software Developer (Machine Learning)
Variational AI is redefining the unit economics of drug discovery. We are pushing the state-of-the-art in machine learning, integrated with cheminformatics expertise, to radically accelerate the development of promising drug candidates. Our small team of machine learning researchers and chemists is changing a massive industry for the better.
We are looking for an experienced software developer with machine learning/data science skills to join the team full-time:
Here is the background we’re looking for:
- Degree in CS, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, or related discipline; preferably a Master’s degree or Ph.D.
- Four (4) or more years’ experience developing robust code on larger projects, including code review, refactoring, unit testing, version control, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning techniques, including deep neural networks, recurrent neural networks, generative models, and attention mechanisms.
- Expertise in Python and PyTorch.
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to excel.
- Experience with AWS, containerization, and Linux server/network/cluster management (desirable).
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically welcome applications from women, BIPOC, and members of underrepresented communities and groups. Compensation is a competitive mix of cash and options. We prioritize expertise and passion over where you decide to live and work. Please send resumes/CVs to email@example.com.