What you'll be up to:
- You'll create new tools, protocols and frameworks that will connect users, apps, blockchain wallets and services into the Flow ecosystem.
- Creating ways for users to connect the apps they love with their preferred blockchain services. You'll work to enable blockchain applications to connect to services like credit card payment processors, notification services, identity services and more, all in a decentralized manner.
- Working with the Flow community to best understand their needs. You'll break down their feedback into actionable items to be executed upon by you and the rest of the Flow team.
- Optimizing our frameworks for ease of use and scale. Our tools need to be accessible to everyone, yet powerful enough that they can meet the needs of the most demanding applications.
A little about you:
- We care deeply about our users, which in our case are developers, just like us. Your strong sense of developer empathy is essential to our mission.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.